Class outing trip


On Sunday 30th of December 2012 at around 05:30 I, my friends and went to young 8A Argowisata Royal Family Senduro to hold a class outing. My departure and friends, riding ELV in the course we are very happy and there was a fear, too, because the road is winding and slightly creepy. after lunch we got there first, and after supper we were told to gather for the division of the group, we were divided into 6 groups, I was in a group of 5 that is named Bima. After semua anak got each, we were all playing with his older brother Denny's. The first game is a ballon race, the game is blowing up big balloon, if it is the two children had burst, but it should not be with a sharp object. so the game is very exciting really. After playing Ballon race we all piled into the Argowisata to continue the next game. The second game is the crafting, the game was very exciting at all. After crafting the game there are other games that play with the water pump there is a small hole-size, so there children and there children filling water covering the holes, so that water does not run out because the pump and pump hole who quickly filled and balls that fall within it the winner. After the game there are still another game that yells singing. And the last game was arum rafting / boat donuts. but unfortunately I did not come because I'm still a little sore. there is also a friend of mine named Aisha he does not go because he did not bring a change of clothes. After all finished donuts boat ride, they still went swimming but, if I and my friend went ELV, while walking to the ELV me and Aisyah Taster barked at Argowisata Royal Family because it was the garden he barked, so I walked all-tasters he barked tasters. I walked and talked to Aisha to the point that I'm not aware of kalu already up in front of the entrance to Argowisata, then I rush into the ELV and I immediately sit relaxed inside because I was so tired. I was waiting for friends in ELV, because friends are still changing clothes because they depleted pool. Later friends came, all the kids get together already and we all pray together for the journey home we all can be salvation by God. After praying we all ride ELV respectively and continued the journey home. I'm very happy to be joined this class outing activities. and I am grateful to the teachers who already impatient with me when I come outingclass.

 
Nurul Magfirotul Ilmi. Template Design By: SkinCorner